Long hours in the saddle put high stress on your cycling jerseys. Specialized, however, finds it to be a misconception that you can't provide race-ready performance in a package that's built to take some abuse, and for this reason, they created their SL Expert Jersey.
For its construction, Specialized used their venerable VaporRize knit fabrics that provide the optimal blend of moisture management and durability. Not only this, but the materials used have an incredibly soft hand against the skin for all-day comfort on the road.
Of course, you'll also find convenient features like three rear pockets, a sweatproof pocket for housing your electronics, and a full-length front zipper, but you'll also get a Form Fit that makes the SL Expert jersey feel painted on. This detail ensures that the jersey predictably follows all of your movements in the saddle, without leaving any material bunched or flapping in the wind.
- VaporRize fabric construction diligently tackles moisture management, while remaining soft against the skin and supportive in all the right places
- Three standard pockets and one sweatproof pocket provide ample space to securely house all of your ride essentials and electronics
- Full-length front zipper gives you the power to manage ventilation under hard efforts or chilly descents
- Tall sizing offered with additional body length
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays
- Form Fit provides a precise, second skin level of fit that’s ideal for hard days out, aggressive training, or top-level racing